Wednesday, 11 September 2013

PRETTY WINDMILL

Whilst SVGCUTS is usually my 'go to' place for 3D svg cutting files, I do like to see what else is out there and sometimes I find little beauties like this Windmill from 'A Little Hut'.

Patricia Zapata the owner and designer makes a name for herself with some unique 3D and 2D designs which you can see here http://alittlehut.com/index.php?route=common/home. I recently had to be in touch with Patricia and her service was great!

I enjoyed putting this windmill together and I did not make it for anyone else but me and it will sit pride of place in my craft room!



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete