A couple of kits back, the 'Leaves Are Falling' kit I was quite taken with the scarecrow and I knew he was going to be next on my 'to do' list. I wanted to do him with a denim look with a gingham shirt and I was trying to find something online that I wanted BUT THEN I REMEMBERED I had the October Afternoon 'Sarsparilla' collection that I had not used yet (looked at it plenty of times though) and in that collection there is a denim jean pattern paper 'Dash Dalton' and a really nice plaid pattern 'Wide Open Spaces' and I had that moment when you go "AHA - PERFECT!"
And a little bit of bling to jazz him up a little bit!
Here is my denim/plaid scarecrow guy - I sure love how he turned out and he is MINE - ALL - MINE!
We dont have Autumn/Fall in Australia till March/April/May so he is not really an Autum/Fall decoration for me but just a new friend to hang out with me in my craft room!

He is adorable, Tracey! He looks like he has real cloths on lol You did a great job girl! And now you have your little friend to admire and cherish :)
ReplyDelete