
Leo and Mary get to fly to New York to meet Martha Stewart in a couple of weeks which will be very exciting for them.
There was also an article written about them in their local paper!

Such a wonderful achievement for a young entrepreneurial couple!
I feel very proud that I was a part of them winning by just taking a couple of minutes each day and casting my votes for them via the Martha Stewart Website along with 33,000 other SVGCUTS fans!
Leo and Mary also recently got married to add to the 'busy'ness of the last month and the trip to New York to meet Martha will surely be a highlight on their 'honeymoon'.

If you are a regular follower or even a friend of mine you will know that most of my papercrafting that I do is 'SVGCUTS' related. I am a 'self-confessed SVGCUTS addict' and I could not be happier for Leo & Mary - I think they are fantastic! They always have time for their fans and I feel like I know them even though I have not met them and I wish only the very best for them.
CONGRATULATIONS LEO & MARY!
i agree with you about SVG cuts - and I am so happy for Mary and Leos recent marriage and their win from Martha Stewart - I want to see some of the things you have put together.
ReplyDelete