Friday, 18 July 2014

CAMERA BOX CARD

About a week or so ago SVGCuts released a kit called 'Parkside Row'  you can see here which has a darling two storey Victorian house which will be something for to have a go at another time.

Another element of that kit is a cute box card that is a polaroid style camera and it folds down flat for posting.

Friends of ours (Melissa's godparents actually) son Remi's birthday is coming up on the 3rd August and I thought that box card would be a good card to make for him for his birthday. It is hard to make cards for guys and whilst I think Remi would be happy with anything that I took the time to make him I wanted to make it a bit special for him.

The photos that I used for the back part of the box card are two things that are important to Remi - his dog Dozer and his 4WD car.  I also wanted my camera box card to look as close to a real Polaroid camera as I could get it and I am really happy with how this came out.  Whilst it looks plain with no embossing or anything I think it looks very effective and just right for a turning 20 year old guy!







Happy 20th Birhday Remi!

1 comment: