Friday, 18 July 2014

LOLLIPOP FAVOURS

Whilst I usually dont stray too far away from SVGCuts and their wonderful files I occasionally come across other things that take my eye or fit a purpose that I am looking for.

My daughter celebrates her 10th birthday on Saturday 9 August and I wanted to make some favours for her to take to school to share with her classmates and I found a great lollipop cover at SVGCUTTINGFILES - you can see the cover I used from their kit here. It is a Cupcake Cover collection and I could have used all the different covers from that kit but I just wanted to use one of the designs and keep it simple since I was making 25 of them.

They came out so cute!!!! A cupcake with a cute wrapper and luscious white icing - yum yum!





I have one more project that I am doing for her birthday - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment