Hi everyone!
Thanks for stopping by, yet again, today!
And this time I am sharing a 3D Ferris wheel which has been designed by Nicole Silhouette and I have to say this is one of my favourite of her 3D paper projects.
The Ferris wheel is available as digital cutting file in her Etsy store Nicolespapercrafts and it will be available soon as a cutting die set in the KSCraft Lovers store. At the moment dies are not being produced due to the Chinese New Year celebrations. But, when they are back at work this design will be produced as a cutting die set available for purchase.
The assembly tutorial for the Ferris wheel is on my YouTube channel here and you will be able to use my tutorial whether you have the cutting die set or the digital cutting file.
This was a lot of fun to make and it could be decorated in so many ways. I'd love to be able to motorise it or even have it light up - maybe one day .....
I did have a lot of fun photographing this Ferris wheel using a 'grass' square and a bokeh background. I love how it turned out making my Ferris wheel look like it was 'outside' and, complimented the colours I used in my Ferris wheel perfectly.
I am trying to step up my picture taking skills also and I purchased 2 soft box lights and that has helped with lighting immensely.
Here are some pics
No comments:
Post a Comment