Wednesday, 9 February 2022

BABY BOTTLE DESIGNED BY NICOLE SILHOUETTE and A MATCHING SHUTTER CARD USING DIE SET FROM SPELLBINDERS

 Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by again today!

Trying my best to update my blog as much as I can!

I am still busy with my crafting and very busy with the assembly tutorials that I do for Nicole Silhouette on YouTube. 

I do enjoy doing assembly tutorials for Nicole as this really gives my crafting a purpose - I have a reason to craft and I absolutely love putting together 3D projects made from paper. Also, the crafters who buy her digital cutting files and the cutting dies from Ali Express need the tutorials I do to be able to put the projects together. So it works both ways.

  I have been doing 3D paper craft projects now for many years and I just love it.  There is something very satisfying for me cutting the pieces and then putting the projects together and admiring the end result - I guess it's the sense of accomplishment.

That being said, I also enjoy Nicole's projects.  I have got very used to her design style and this baby bottle is no exception. It went together with no issues at all and the assembly tutorial for it is on my YouTube channel.

I have made this baby bottle for a crafty friend of mine (and she won't mind me mentioning her name here) Linda.  Her daughter had a baby girl in early January and I wanted to make the baby bottle to gift some baby clothes in.

I also made a shutter card to match the baby bottle using the Garden Shutters Butterfly Bliss die set from Spellbinders and following a tutorial from Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace and I love the way it turned out as well.

Here is the link to the assembly tutorial on my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/qm7CPGYxcOI

Here are some pics of the baby bottle



and some pics of the matching shutter card
The die set for the shutter card is the Garden Shutters Butterfly Bliss die designed
 by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace and available from Spellbinders 



I love how these turned out and I can't wait to give them to my friend to pass on to her daughter.

Thanks for looking and until next time - it's bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment