Monday, 14 February 2022

INK PAD STORAGE HOLDERS - DESIGNED BY NICOLE SILHOUETTE

 Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by again today,  I'm determined to get my posts up to date today!

And this time I am sharing the ink pad storage holders designed by Nicole Silhouette.

Yes, these are made from card stock and they are very sturdy.

These ink pad storage holders are only available for purchase as digital cutting files in Nicole's Etsy store Nicolespapercrafts and best suited for cutting with a Silhouette Cameo.

The assembly tutorial for them will be on my YouTube channel hopefully by the end of this week.  I am in the process of editing and doing the voice over for the tutorial and that usually takes me a few days whilst I try to get it done in between working almost full time and other things I have to do as a wife and a mother.

My YouTube channel is here if you would like to bookmark it to keep an eye out for when I post this tutorial and you may even like to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like the content I create.  I usually create assembly tutorials for the 3D paper projects designed by Nicole Silhouette in the Netherlands.  Nicole has a YouTube channel also and her channel is here if you wish to check out what she designs.

The ink pad storage holders come in 2 sizes - 

One size is a large size for normal full size ink pads - for example the ones released by Lawn Fawn, Hero Arts, Gina K, Pink Fresh Studio etc.  

I also, found that the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad fit as well as the Stayzon and the Versamark and Versafine ink pads I have in my own collection.  

And I was also pleasantly surprised to see that my Altenew full size ink pads fit as well in the larger storage holder. So very versatile indeed!

The other ink pad storage holder is designed to fit the Distress Ink ink pads and the Distress Oxide ink pads and I have seen that the Kaisercraft pigment ink pads fit in the smaller one.

It is possible to make a 'bank' of these holders and glue them together as one unit. So if you had to make storage for a lot of ink pads it definitely is possible. 

At present I don't have a need for these ink pad storage holders as I have my storage solution for my ink pads already in place but they would be a handy addition for most crafters I would think.

Here are some pics

The larger one for full size ink pads



The smaller one for the Distress Ink and Distress Oxide Ink pads



The two together - 'chilling...'



and you can see the Altenew full size ink pads fit in the larger one




Thanks very much for looking today and until next time it's bye for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment