Wednesday, 8 August 2018

LAUREL WREATH SHAKER CARD

I got a new stamp and die set last week from Concord & 9th - I really love their products, such excellent quality.
I had been wanting to have a play with the set very badly so over the weekend I started to make a card using the set.
Normally, when I make a card I like to plan it out in my head and work out what I am going do and how to go about each of the components that will go on the card so I have a clear plan to work to.  But, with this card I did not do that and jumped in 'boots and all' with no real clear plan with what I was going to do.  I knew I wanted to do a shaker card and I had seen some cards on Concord & 9th's web page that had been designed by their design team so I knew I wanted to make a card similar to what I had seen and I thought I had it all in hand but I really think I should have sat down like I normally would and plan it out a bit better.  But, in the end I was happy with the card I finished up with.
It was made for a co-worker who celebrated her birthday this week.  She did love it and gave me a big hug when she opened it. That is always nice when that happens. 

Here are some still pics of the card and here is a link to my youtube channel with a video showing me putting the card together.








Thanks for looking and if you head over to my youtube channel I would love it if you decide to subscribe to my channel - I do plan on doing more videos in the future.  Have a great day - bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment