Wednesday, 29 August 2018

SEE THROUGH ACETATE CARD

Hi Guys!

Thanks for stopping by today.

This week or rather last week I decided to have a go at making a See Through Acetate card.  I was inspired for this by Mary Polanco when she was doing her video for her My Monthly Hero Kit and I saw her create a see through card on that video and I wanted to make one myself.

The stamp set I used was the Build A Rose layering stamp set from Altenew.  I love this stamp set - it's my favourite.  You get such a realistic look.

I also used the striped frame die from Reverse Confetti.

I dont use 'acetate' as such as I find it hard to get and it's expensive.  Even overhead projector sheets are hard to get as no one really uses overhead projectors anymore.  So I found in Officeworks clear binding covers that you can get in the DIY binding section and these are fantastic to use in place of acetate as it is thicker which I find is more durable for card making. I encourage you to give them a try.

You can check out the video I did on my you tube channel here to see me assemble the card/s.

Here are some pics of the card/s.  I made two of these cards and posted them off to the USA.  One for Mary Polanco who inspired me and also one for Koren Wiskman as I thought she might enjoy receiving one.






Have a great day guys! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment