Wednesday, 8 August 2018

RIDE OR DIES

A few weeks back now Koren Wiskman started a crafty tag on #rideordies18.  This was a video she did as requested by her youtube followers where she could talk about her 'go to' dies that she uses for card making.  The dies that she would use almost on every card.  Koren challenged a few of her followers to come up with their own #rideordies18 video whether they were tagged or not.

I wanted to join in with this tag but I wanted to do it my own way as I dont really have dies that I would necessarily 'go to' each time I made a card.  I really enjoy making interactive cards and usually interactive die sets are what I tend to reach for when I make a card for someone as I like the cards I make to have that 'wow' factor and I also enjoy the 'extra' time it takes me to make an interactive card.  Also, I had pretty much have the same collection  and similar types of 'go to' dies for card making that Koren and the other participants of the tag talked about in their videos so I went 'rogue' and did my video about my 'favorite' dies that I tend to 'go to' when I make cards - being interactive cards.

I actually commented on Mary Polanco's #rideordies18 video that I would like to take part in the tag and she 'offically' tagged me so then I knew I was commited.  I loved making my video it was so much fun.

Here is the link to the video on my youtube channel

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment