Saturday, 23 March 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES C4C476 - HARRY POTTER CARD

Hi Guys!

Welcome back to my blog!

This week for the Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:

According to the Days of the Year Calendar the 20thMarch was Hufflepuff Pride Day, 21st– Slytherin Pride Day, 22nd– Gryffindor Pride Day and 23rd– Ravenclaw Pride Day. These are the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy from Harry Potter. This is a challenge for all the Harry Potter fans out there, create a card inspired by Harry Potter. This could include using stamps of the characters, using colors from any one of the four houses on your card. Or anything else that inspires you.


I have to admit I am absolutely not a Harry Potter fan - never have been, probably never will be and I knew well in advance that this theme this week was going to push me.  I was going to HAVE to do a LITTLE bit of research, more time than I ever would invest in to Harry Potter - ever. But I rose to the challenge anyway. 

So reading the description of the challenge and opening my mind a little tiny bit I decided to use the House colours from the Hufflepuff house. And seeing that those colours are yellow and black (hubby's favourite football team colours) I went with that.  

I used my Silhouette cameo to cut out the shield shape and I also downloaded a font for the Harry Potter style HP and I went from there to put the card together.

Totally not my style and admittedly I was happy to be finished the card - a card I may never use unless I come across a Harry Potter fan in my lifetime then this card will be theirs for sure - LOL!

Here is the card and no video for this card guys - sorry!




That's it from me until next week - bye for now guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment