Welcome back to my blog!
This week the Crazy 4 Challenges the theme is:
April Fools Day is right around the corner. For our challenge this week, create a card that has some sort of “trick” to it. It could be an interactive card of some sort or maybe an image that has some humor to it.
After giving this some thought and doing a little research online I decided to do a Magic Wallet Card - also known as a Jacobs Ladder card.
The youtube tutorial I watched to learn how to make it is here but I also did my own tutorial as well on my youtube channel here where I incorporated making the whole card.
I had a lot of fun making this card and my daughter had a lot of fun trying to work out how it worked - she figured it out - clever cookie!
This is a great way to gift money or a gift card especially to a 'teenager' or even a little younger, say a 'tween'.
I also used Concord & 9th's 'Birthday Basics' turnabout stamp set which is available here. I also used my Distress Oxide inkpads in Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Blueprint Sketch to create the background on this card.
The Happy Birthday banner stamp is from Uniquely Creative's 'Banner Sentiment Builder' stamp set and is available here
Front of the card
Back of the card - I did them identically so they were the same either way the card was opened.
With a gift card
That's it from me guys until next week! I am going on a retreat the first weekend in April so I am looking forward to that! Bye for now!




No comments:
Post a Comment