Welcome back to my blog!
Today I am sharing something very special.
My crafty friend Frances Byrne also known as Stamp Owl is celebrating her birthday in a few days time so I set about making a very special card for her.
For as long as I have known Frances she loves owls and I knew I had make a card incorporating an owl.
I also, had not long received my Magic Picture Changer die set from Lawn Fawn and I had an idea brewing for how I wanted to make the card for Frances.
I am so happy with how this card came out especially seeing that it came out exactly how I envisioned it to, which is always a bonus!
The owl is a cutting file from Svgcuts and it is great to be able to use my cameo and also dies together when I am creating.
I love the way I was able to incorporated the magic slider to appear as a circle instead of rectangle but didnt have to change anything apart from put the front panel piece with the circle cut out over the top of the magic slider card piece.(if that makes sense?)
I hope you enjoy looking at this card, here are the pics.
and a little video of the card changing in action
Thanks for looking guys - see you at the end of the week for the crazy's challenge!


Love, love, love this! Thank You so much 😊
ReplyDelete