Saturday, 6 April 2019

CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - C4C478 - FRAME PULL POP UP CARD

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

This month April, over at Crazy 4 Challenges our hostess for the challenges is Rebecca Ednie. You can visit Rebecca's blog here and our Guest Designer is Cindy Lawrence. You can visit Cindy's blog here

This week our theme is:

Metallics are super trendy right now! Use at least 3 metallic or metallic coloured embellishments on your card or project.

This was an opportunity for me to use a die set I had purchased from Karen Burniston a while back but I have not had the chance to use it yet - the Frame Pull Pop Up die set.

I just had to figure out what 'metal' embellishment I could use on the card.  So I dug through my stash and found these cute dragonfly brads and I decided to use those. I cut the split pins off the back of the brads so that they would sit flat on the card instead of being used as a 'brad'.

And I figured that this would cover the 'metal' embellishment concept of the card.

I used Concord & 9th's Lovely Blossom turnabout stamp set to create my background for the card.

This was a fun card to make and I am so happy I finally had a chance to use this die set!

Here are some pics of the finished card





I also did a youtube video of me putting this card together on my youtube channel here

That is it from me for this week - I am at a retreat this weekend hoping to create heaps of cards and projects.  

Until next week - bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment