Sunday, 7 April 2019

DREAMING TREE'S EGGS-QUISITE GIFT BOX

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog!

This weekend I was away on a craft retreat with the group from Skat Katz. Skat Katz is the Australian distributor for the Silhouette Cameo and the KNK Zing and that is my connection to them.
The retreat is always fun and I go to this retreat with my friend Linda.

Seeing I have been focusing mainly on cards lately I decided to turn my attention back to some 3D paper crafts whilst on retreat and it just so happened on the Saturday afternoon whilst I was in a little bit of a slump that Dreaming Tree released an Easter kit called Easter Time and in the kit was this awesome 'Faberge' style egg which I thought was stunning and I had to make it. So I did!

 I just used coloured card stock similar to colours Leo had used in his pictures of the egg but I made my egg in a cream colour and used the 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder to emboss the panels for the egg.

I decided to use half back pearls on my egg that I had in my 'bling' container with me and yes, I stuck each one down one by one - gah - took me ages! But I loved how it turned out!

The only thing missing on my egg is the decorator piece on the top and I am still thinking about what I will use for that - so still kind of a 'work in progress' if you will and I will be sure to post updated pics with what I end up using for that.

Here are my pics of my 'eggs-quisite' gift box - enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment