Welcome back to my blog!
This week over with the Crazy 4 Challenges team it's the third Saturday of the month and
Being the third Saturday of the month it is time for a Sketch Challenge. Hope you have fun playing with this sketch.

I liked the look of this sketch and it wasn't a problem for me this time putting a card together following the sketch.
I am a recent follower of Nicole van Kalsbeek - Verkooijen on youtube. She designs dies in the Netherlands and I do like her designs. She does some different things to what is already on the market and that is what I like about her. And she is a lovely lady too.
Anyway, she had a competition on her channel a couple of weeks ago and I was one of the lucky winners to receive a prize which was one of her die sets. I was so pleased to have won. The die set I received is not something I would normally buy but I wanted to use it and this sketch came to mind. The flowers I used were from another die set I have from Tonic Studios.
The green spotty paper I used is from Kaisercraft's small 6x6 paper pad 'The Greenhouse Collection'.
For the stamped sentiment I used 'Hello Gorgeous' from Uniquely Creative and is available here
Nicole also sent me a lovely card with my prize which was lovely to receive.
I only used the doily die and the girl silhouette from the die set on my card for this sketch although the stars and crown will come in handy one day I am sure.
I used silver mirror card stock on this card as well and I love the way it came out. I think this card would be perfect for a teenage girl's birthday and my teenage daughter Melissa has been eyeing this card off and I am assuming she is going to take it to give to one of her friends for their birthday - lol.
Here is my card for this sketch - thanks for looking and see you next week!



No comments:
Post a Comment