Friday, 8 April 2022

PLATFORM POP UP CARDS - DIE SET FROM LAWN FAWN

 Hi everyone!

Welcome back!

Now I am sharing 2 platform popup cards using the die set and add on die set from Lawn Fawn. Such a great die set to create a different type of pop up card.  And that is what appeals to me with interactive cards.  Of course, I had to buy this die set and the add on.

So far I have only made this pop up with the add on but I will soon make a couple of cards without using the add on as I think you get two different looking cards with and without the add on.

For the first card I am sharing I also used components from the Pegboard Shelfie die set by i-crafter designed by Lynda Kanase and I created a pop up craft space or craft room if you will.  I even set my cameo up to draw a cameo machine from the silhouette design store to feature on the card and I just love how this card turned out.  I used metal charms on this card too which go with everything perfectly.

Here are some pics of the craft space/craft room popup platform card 




I am sure you will agree that this is very cute indeed - only thing is I don't want to part with it - it's always the way - I put all the work in and don't want to let them go.  But, I am sure this one will make it's way to a crafty friend one day in the not to distant future.

The next platform pop up card I made using papers and press out die cuts that were included as a freebie on a craft magazine and I thought they would look great on a platform pop up card and I wasn't disappointed at all - this one turned out very cute also.




I will share another couple of platform pop ups without using the add on soon.
Thanks for stopping by and until next time it's bye for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment