Monday, 4 April 2022

SOME CARDS

 Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

Today I am sharing some cards I made last week.  Unexpectedly, I was home all week and decided to make some cards to add to my stash.

For the first 2 I used some backgrounds I had made using hot foil dies designed by Nicole and also some ephemera from Kaisercraft's With Love collection on the first card and Uniquely Creative on the Kookaburra card.

The last card uses ephemera pieces from Uniquely Creative's High Tea kit and I used some rose gold card stock as one of the decorative layers and I love the way this turned out as well.

Here are pics of those three cards







I also made a couple of platform pop up cards but I will save those for the next post.
Until the next post - it's bye for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment