Today I have another backpack made using the digital cutting file designed by Ben Silhouette.
I made this one in white for the assembly tutorial on my YouTube channel which is here
The digital cutting file best suited for Silhouette Cameo machines can be found here
The cutting die set is available from Scrap Diva Designs here and it is worth noting that the cutting die set makes a smaller back pack than the original digital cutting file design. And, also, the digital cutting file can be resized to make a back pack any size you like. I'd like to make a larger one and probably will at some stage.
There are more details on my previous post here
I love the quilted paper I used for this back pack. I purchased this a long time ago and it came from 'Christina Re'.
Here is a pic and little video.
Thanks for looking and until next time - it's bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment