Thursday, 25 August 2022

3D LAYERED PAPER CUT SEA THEMED MANDALA - DESIGN BUNDLES

Hi Everyone!

Thanks again for stopping by today!

This time I am sharing a 3D paper cut.

These have been catching my eye over the last few weeks on various web sites/Facebook pages etc. And I have been wanting to make one but a lot of what I have been seeing haven't really been my style. They are lovely but just not in the style I would like - that is - until I saw this one.  And as soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it and I absolutely love how it turned out.

This is a digital cutting file available in different formats depending on what cutting machine you have which is awesome.

The file comes with a PDF of instructions on how to put together etc. 

Here is the link to the one I purchased - you do have to sign up to be a member of Design Bundles but membership is free and there is a lot of awesome stuff available - well worth being a member.

 I hope to find more of these in my style as they are fun to make and put together - not complicated at all - your cutting machine does all the work for you.

Here is the pic of the one I made


Thanks for looking and until next time it's bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment