Thursday, 25 August 2022

STEP UP BOX WITH SLIDING DRAWERS - INTATWYNE DESIGNS

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by!

Today I am sharing another make from mid July - a step up box with sliding drawers.

I absolutely love the look of this project and in particular I like the sliding drawer aspect and I love how it rolls up and you can pop a lid on it.

For this project I followed the tutorial by Angelina on her Youtube channel Intatwyn Designs and you can find that tutorial here

Again, as per last post I did not take actual pictures of the finished project as I took a little video but I did take a couple of screen shots from the video as shown below



The decorative paper I used for this project is from my stash and I'm unsure where it's from - I feel like it's from Uniquely Creative's Ocean Breeze collection but I can't be sure of that.

To assist with the closure of the wraparound of the project I used magnets and it finishes it off perfectly.

And here is the video I took showing the project completely


I love the way this turned out and I'd love a die set or a digital cutting file to make this project as this was hand measured and hand cut - maybe something for me to think about designing perhaps.

Thanks very much for looking and until next time - it's bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment