Hi Everyone!
Thank you for stopping by!
Today I am sharing a crate made from paper available as an SVG file from Dreaming Tree.
This crate was very fun to make and very easy to put together. Leo always does very comprehensive and absolutely awesome assembly tutorials on the Dreaming Tree YouTube channel.
You can purchase the SVG file from Dreaming Tree's website here
Of course I wanted my crate to look realistic and I chose wood grain paper for the decorative panels.
The sunflowers I used to decorate my crate are from SVGCuts 'Sunflower Box Card kit' which is available on SVGCuts website here
I did reinforce my crate pieces with foam core board and that really does add strength and stability to the crate.
This crate could be made any colour, any style and even any size. I just kept with the original size but there are so many options for this crate. Well worth the investment of purchasing the SVG file.
Here is a pic of the crate I made.

No comments:
Post a Comment