Hi Everyone!
I am back today with another 3D paper craft project which I found on Pinterest. It's a photo cube which rests on a triangular base.
The instructions I found on Pinterest were in another language so I spent some time translating them to English.
This project is a manual measure, score and cut by hand project from the instructions I sourced but it could be made into a digital cutting file quite easily I would say.
I won't include a link for this one in case anyone has problems with the link being a bad link etc. I found this project on two blogs. One called mon scrap a moi and the other called Celine Creations @ Stamping Up.
I wanted to make the frames on the fronts of the sides of the cube to look like 'polaroid' frames and I made them myself.
I love the way this project turned out.

No comments:
Post a Comment